What if you could sharpen your focus, concentration, memory AND improve the quality of your sleep?
I kid you NOT.
But don’t just take my word for it, or that of my clients.
There’s research in multiple medical journals to back it up!
Practicing this simple 12-minute yoga meditation called, Kirtan Kriya, that has been shown to bring about the following benefits:
- Improve cerebral blood flow (help you think better).
- Improve blood flow to the posterior cingulated gyrus (improve memory retrieval).
- Increase activity in the frontal lobe (sharpen attention, concentration, and focus).
- Replenish vital neurotransmitters and brain chemicals, such as acetylcholine, norepinephrine, and dopamine (which help the brain function more smoothly).
- Increase energy levels, improve sleep quality, reduce stress (lower cortisol levels).
- Improve both short- and long-term psychological health and
spiritual well being.
I’m going to teach you this meditation so you can experience all those benefits… and more in this week’s video blog.
Enjoy this week’s MORE THAN ENOUGH Monday Mindset!