In this session attendees discover how to fine-tune their intuition and discernment of red flags and greens lights to
be the most effective decision-maker they are meant to be.
A decision maker who is seen, heard and respected by
those they lead.
• Trust their intuition with discernment and choose how to respond and act in spite of their fears
• Understand and remove the “choosing confusion” factor so they can get present and anticipate the road ahead to become more effective decision-makers and leaders
• Improve the quality of their decisions and make decisions faster using the “green light, red flag strategy”
Judi demonstrates that leadership is not about DOING but BEING. To BE a great leader one must leverage their authenticity and innate wisdom to facilitate the best possible outcome for the company, projects, and teams that they lead.
• Understand how to identify and leverage their inherent leadership advantages to influence more effectively
• Increase their ability to confidently assess and act in any situation
• Discover how to achieve more sustainable progress without having to drive hard for results
Judi engages her audiences with true-life stories, hands-on learning and practical solutions that allow them to take intentional action to see results right away.
Catalyze Your Team’s Productivity, Inclusion & Innovation
Ignite Your Inner Strength to Maximize Your Outer Results
Meditation for Intuitive Leaders In Business
“Whether she’s facilitating or lecturing a group of leaders, she engages and challenges them to anticipate the road ahead — to play a ‘bigger game’. That way they apply what they’ve learned immediately in their business… I recommend her as a speaker.”
“Judi engaged everyone as we learned about our personal leadership styles and how it was impacting the dynamic of our team. I continue to hear Judi in my head…about how important it is for me to support my team to gain alignment across the organization to really be effective.”
“Participants left inspired to strengthen their leadership effectiveness through improved interpersonal communication, engaging across the silos of the organization, and practicing savvier influence with key stakeholders… I saw first hand how Judi served as an important catalyst for their ongoing development as executive leaders.”