Are you ready to break the cycle
of over-commiment, burnout and blame?
WHICH BURNOUT STYLE ARE YOU?
I understand the challenges you face
Being a high-achieving businesswoman means being on the top of your game, trying to juggle multiple priorities, and stepping outside the boundaries of your comfort zone daily. It’s an exciting place to be, but not without its challenges.
- Depression and overwhelm
- Mental fog, confusion, and lack of direction
- Crippling anxiety
- Creative blocks and mysteriously slow progress
- Feeling empty, uninspired, and unfulfilled
The solution is to learn effective communication skills, and find your blind spots that keep you in a negative behavior patterns then change it. But most importantly real change happens when you heal this at the root cause – which is feeling worthy and knowing YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.
- AWARENESS – Know your strengths and burnout blind spots to stop being ruled by fear and be more present in relationships
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Set and keep strong boundaries to become radically self-reliant and have more time with friends and family
- AUTHENTICITY – Stop proving your worth and own your value to be seen, heard and respected
- ALIGNMENT – Communicate effectively to strengthen your relationships, build trust, prevent conflicts and heal pain
- AFFLUENCE – Live a life with more meaning & purpose plus a successful career to boot!
- Experience more white-space in your life so you can exhale, have more peace of mind and fulfillment in all areas of your life
- Connect to a strong sense of who you are so you have the confidence and clarity to live the life you really want
- Value your personal approval more than the approval of others so decisions begin with pleasing you
- Embrace your power of choice and feel comfortable in your own skin because you know what you want
- Claim the mind-space and time to pursue your passions so that you can grow and make a contribution to something bigger than yourself
- Show up emotionally and physically available to those who matter most so that you can build deep, strong, and meaningful connections with them
- Live your life knowing you are more than enough at your core… And have a successful career to boot!